How to Write a Property Request?
The more specific your property request the more likely we are to help you and find your dream home. Your time is of a value to us and we don't want to waste it by sending you properties you don't like and that don't fit your requirmentes. An ideal property request should answer at least the following questions:
- country and region ("Italy, Tuscany", "southern Italy by the sea side")
- max. distance from the sea/ slopes/ airport / city centre/ amentities
- property type (house / apartment / terraced house / luxury villa / stone rural house)
- state of the property (new / good state / in need of refurbishing)
- minimum size of the property (sqm / number of bedrooms)
- other features (pool / garage / modern architecture / sea view)
- max. budget (to avoid sending too expensive properties)
Ideal Property Requests
"New built property in Austria with 2 bedrooms, mostly as rental investment, but looking for up to 3 weeks of own use. Walking distance to the slopes. Max. 2 hours from Munich airport. Budget of 500 000 UR maximum. Could be off plan, but want to buy before year-end."
"Luxury villa on the Tuscan coast. Sea views are a must. Villa should have min. 3 bedrooms, garden and a garage. Walking distance to the beach is an advantage. We like Versilia area, but could look anywhere, max. 1 hour from Pisa airport. Max. price up to 2mln EUR. Want to use the villa during the coming summer."
"Stone rustico in Sicily, close to Catania airport and the barrock towns. Min. 5000 sqm of land. Could be for refurbishing, but no major works. Size of the house is not important. Max. budget 500 000 EUR, but ideály around 350 000 EUR."